Get Seen Now
We do not accept self-scheduled appointments at this time. Please fill out the request form or give our office a call to secure an appointment:
Helping You Help Yourself
Our Mental Health Team is here to support you through all moments in life. Our therapists can help you with a variety of concerns that you may have for yourself or your loved ones. We understand the difficulties in finding reliable and consistent mental health treatment and pride ourselves on offering state-of-the-art care with flexible scheduling and committed therapists. Our comprehensive treatment is tailored to your needs and built to provide comfort, guidance, knowledge, and support in the therapeutic journey.
Read about our therapists to see who might be a good fit:
Our therapists offer various specializations, including trauma, EMDR, substance abuse treatment, and more.
Types of Therapy Specialties:
EMDR (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) is often used for individuals to process severe and complex trauma. This specialized technique helps to alleviate the stress associated with traumatic memories.
- Trauma manifests differently for every individual. Our certified complex trauma-trained therapists can help to identify where your trauma is rooted and how you can find relief in your symptoms.
- Art Therapy brings out your creative side while processing stressful and overwhelming emotions. Let art express your feelings for you when you can’t find the right words.
DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) is primarily used for processing and treating interpersonal relationships and personality disorders. This therapeutic practice often focuses on changing behavioral patterns.
CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is primarily used for depression and anxiety disorders. This treatment option often involves completing worksheets and guides outside your therapy session.
- Person-Centered therapy can help you achieve greater independence, self-trust, and self-guidance.
- Mindfulness Therapy incorporates meditative practices into processing how you can be present at any moment. This type of therapy can be used for a wide range of diagnoses and can be especially useful for those with chronic pain.
- Play therapy is often used with children and adolescents who struggle to express their emotions through words and prefer to demonstrate their feelings through play and activities.
Are We A Good Fit?
Here at Atracare, your care is our top priority. We believe in providing a safe and inclusive environment free of judgment. We recognize the importance of teamwork, good communication, and collaboration, which are essential in mental health treatment. Our therapists are 100% committed to helping you at any stage of your therapy journey, whether you are brand new to mental health treatment, want to learn more, or are a seasoned pro and know what you need. Our therapists undergo regular training and continuing education to stay updated on treatment options and services.
We pride ourselves on offering health care in the modern world. Atracare recognizes the importance of technology-driven care, and most of our mental health services can be offered through video and phone sessions. Our therapists can provide flexible scheduling outside regular office hours, including evening and weekend appointments. Give us a call to connect and see how we can adapt to fit your needs.