William Albanese bringing you updates for Covid in 2023
– Emergency Declarations expire May 11th, 2023 – Government no longer paying for vaccines
– Estimating $130, but Telemedicine may still be covered
– Free at-home testing likely to expire as well
– Evusheld, and more vaccines + treatments are rendered useless with new variants.
– DPH Announces Closure of COVID-19 Call Centers
– National COVID Emergency Declarations to End
– MSD’s Pubs & Politics is Coming to Sussex County
– Voluntary Initiative Program Virtual Lunch and Learn
– MSD’s Hot Topic CME Event
– Surprise Billing Rule Challenged by Texas Med. Assoc.
– Evaluation and Management Updates 2023: Training and Q&A
– Positive COVID Test No Longer Required for COIVD Pills
Visit our Vaccine Page for more information: https://atracare.com/services/covid-19-vaccine/
Or text us at 302 517 1385 and someone can help setup your appointment
0 New comments